page level ad

1/27/2012

please get back to me for details

Ms. Ngoc Han ✆ han112655@yahoo.com.ph

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more

Beloved,
My names are HUYNH CONG NGOC HAN, a 26 yrs old lady from Vietnam.
I am contacting you over the possibilities of working with you in settling
down the sum of Twelve Million US Dollars (US$12M) in your
personal/company’s account.
The funds in question originated from a transaction between my late father
and a business associate in Libya who worked a special assistant in the
Gaddifi regime.
I am doing this as a confidential and precautionary measure to ensure the
safe of the funds now and in future.
I will be happy to compensate your assistance adequately and will be
grateful if you be kind enough to help me in with any investment plans.
When i hear from you, i will provide you with further information about
myself and the transaction itself.
I will be looking forward to your favourable response to this request
through my private email address;  ngochan@mynet.com
Regards,
Ngoc Han

No comments:

Post a Comment