page level ad

1/16/2012

JOHN ALBERT CHAMBERS / NOTIFICATI​ON LETTER

Barr John Albert ✆ info@chambers.co.uk

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more

JOHN ALBERT CHAMBERS
ADDRESS: MORLEY HOUSE, 26/30
HOLLBORN VIABULT
LONDON EC 1 A2BP, UK
TEL: + (44)-701-113-7624
I am Barrister John Albert, Anthony in charge of the will of my late client Mr. Harley Graham Wade, you have been approved to claim the sum of (£3.500,000.00 GBP), which I am in charge of, as your contact was recommended to me by my late client Mr. Harley Graham Wade who as made you the ultimate beneficiary to this funds.
My client (Mr. Harley Graham Wade) who died on the 13th December 2009 at the age of 75, at the Haklali Hospital, Misgav Ladah-Jerusalem. My client was diagnose of PNEUMONIA. This is the disease that killed my client.
Do be informed I stand as Anthony in charge of his will, and my instruction are to make sure this funds are released to the right person recommended by my client{ Mr. Harley Graham Wade) }.
This mail is not a hoax/false.
All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of-kin/beneficiary would be provided by me. The most important thing I would need is your honesty, utmost confidentiality and cooperation in this proposition. This would be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any breach of the law.
For further information, reply with your full name and personal email.
Barr John Albert {Esq}.
Anthony in charge.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Este mensaje fue enviado desde Webmail Red de Investigacion del Hospital 12 de Octubre (Madrid)

No comments:

Post a Comment