page level ad

5/13/2015

GRAND EXPOSURE - Abuse of Power

Athanasios Laspopoulos laspopoulos@ifroc.com

GRAND EXPOSURE - Abuse of Power AGAINST citizens - Scandal against Private Firms


My name is Athanasios D. Laspopoulos and I have been a journalist for the
Journalist Union of the Athenian Press since 1960.

For the past years, I have worked closely with the situation of the company
INFORMATION SOCIETY S.A., which since 2011 and after the absorption of the company
DIGITAL AID S.A., is the Official Intermediate Management Body for providing EU funds
to Private Firms who successfully implement Information Technology investments.

Due to the increased number of complaints which I received from companies that
have completed investments in relation to the Funding Actions that are managed
by Information Society S.A., I personally investigated for the matter, in order
to reveal the truth and to update the public and Authorities in charge accordingly.

My research has revealed a lot of interesting things and it is my obligation to inform
the Greek people, the new Government, as well as the European Union, to what is going
on with Information Society S.A., the company which manages huge funds from the NSRF
(National Strategic Reference Framework / ESPA) and also operates
with the Greek taxpayer’s money.

Attached is one of my articles and I kindly request from you AND your media network,
to give me the means so that my article is published, in an attempt to help Greek
private companies to get what is rightfully theirs!

Till now, EU funds are kept from their rightful owners, by people in position of political power,
who are not willing to release money that is supposed to be distributed and who prefer to keep
funding only private companies according to their "wish lists".

It’s sorrowful because we want to be called European Citizens, but on the other hand,
we have this disgraceful Administration of the European funds, we blame our European Partners,
when in fact we are the only ones to be blamed for all that is happening.


The Board of Information Society S.A. is holding huge amounts of EU funds and delays payments
to private companies who are beneficiaries under the National Strategic Reference Framework,
putting their existence at stake.


More articles will follow so, in case you are not eligible to accept this e-mail,
please forward it to the right people you believe they are in charge of this matter,
so that the authorities will take actions to stop the power abuse by civil servants.



Athanasios D. Laspopoulos
Journalist

Nikis 24, Syntagma
Athens, Greece
(+30) 2103223788

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/03/2018

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete