page level ad

5/25/2015

mouse&keyboards manufacture

Ivy oru@yafvavb.tourismleisure.cn

Dear Rose,

Good day to you.

This is Ivy from ShenZhen Qant Electronics Co. Ltd., which a mouse&keyboards manufacture.

We are the supplier of Hama Germany, SCS Algeria, J.A Russia and many other  well-know international enterprise. we are believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. At the same time, we offer a competitive price to our partners. So, our Qant products met with great favor on domestic and oversea.

Now, I would  like to attach our products list for you. if  you want to know more details or you interested in one of model, Pls feel free let me know, we will be happy to prepare samples for you.

Any feedback by return will be highly appreciate!

Have a nice day~
Best Regards!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faithfully yours,
  Ivy Wu

Shenzhen Qant Electronics Co., Ltd.
Qant Electronics (HK) Co., Ltd.
E-mail: ivy.wu12@hotmail.com
Derict Link:+86 755 82592080
Mob:+86 186 8233 3008
Skype: ivy.wu12

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/03/2018

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete