page level ad

6/01/2015

Inexpensive Mechanical Parts Manufacturer

John ceh@hnafats.petrochemicales.cn

 
Dear Sir/Madam;
We are a mechanical spare parts manufacturer located in China. We mainly focus on foreign customers and process orders according to your drawings and specifications. In addition to a comprehensive project management system, we also have advanced quality testing equipment, both of which enable us to timely supply high quality mechanical products to our foreign clients. We think you will be happily surprised with our high quality, and fast "turn-around" times.
Our casting, forging and stamping operations win great acclaim from our clients; so, if you too want to save costs and increase benefits, please contact me. In the meantime.

Best Regards,

John
Sales Manager
---------------------------------------------------
JiNing RuiDe Mechanical Electrical Co.,Ltd
Address:the hi-tech industry park,JiNing City,ShanDong Prov.China 272100
Tel:0086-537-2232899
Fax:0086-537-2383766
E-mail: rdjdjohn@outlook.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/03/2018

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete