page level ad

6/01/2015

updates for creative machine which is badly needed in your business

Mary dwig@iusta.hozonehomet.cn

Dear friends:
Good day!
Glad to get your namecard from Canton Fair. I would like to recommend a fun and commercial PhoPrint Adv machine which can help you do the marketing and promote your products effectively.
Launched in the market not more than half a year but has caused a sensational hit in the world for its attractive shape and multifunctional software.

The machine has two main functions:
1) Instant photo printer (earn big profit by charging money)
2) Advertising display (big screen adv and photo adv for product marketing, customer information collection).

There is a huge potential for our products in your country and surely you will dig gold from it.First come, first grab the market.

Please contact me if need more details. Thank you!!

PS: Our company is close to the Canton Fair, free pick-up is available. Warmly welcome to visit us.


Best Regards
Mary Huang
Mobile/ whatsapp: +86-15021010086
Tell: +86-020 39148113
Fax:+86-020 39148113
Wechat: a115268381
E-mail: mary5100@sohu.com
Skype: mary.huang5
Guangzhou Xiangchuanyi Animation Technology Co., Ltd
Add: K Building,KaiDa Industrial Park,Shixin Road,Dalong Street,Panyu District,Guangzhou City,Guang Dong Province,China.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/03/2018

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete