page level ad

8/31/2011

Form Mr Richard Kofi Addo

Dear Friend
My name is Mr. Richard Kofi Addo I am the regional manager of one of the leading banks in Ghana. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 46 years old married with three lovely kids. I am a devoted man of peace.I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I,
as the regional manager,it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2010business report, Idiscovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Ten Million,Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand united state dollars (US$10.850m)which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.
As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money,so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.At this juncture, I wish to tell you what prompted me to package this deal.I have a 9yrs old daughter who has leukemia, a disease of the blood, and she needs a bone marrow transplant or she will die. I want this transplanting to be done in any good children's hospital in your
Country, if there is one.Once this fund is transferred into your account, I shall resign from my job and bring my family to start a new life in your country.
There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much.  with the following information below so that we can go over the details and i will give you my full procedure.
1. Your Full Name
2. Postal Address
3. Private Phone number
4. Age and Occupation

Remember there is no risk involved i promise.Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.
God bless you
Mr. Richard Kofi Addo

No comments:

Post a Comment