page level ad

8/23/2011

Re: Hello Dearest Respected

Dearest Respected,
Complement of the season. I am Mrs. Florence Terra a widow. I am from Sierra-Leone but lived here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. I deemed it necessary to disclose my present situation to you if you may be of any assistance. It is with the assistance of my 17 years only son Evra, that I am able to write you this email.
I have being suffering from this illnes (Neck cancer)   for a long time my doctor informed me that I have being booked for surgery operation because my cancer has past stage 1, 2 now to the next stage, He also let me know that my chance
Of being alive or existence in this operation is about 40% to 45%.
It is for this reason that I have contacted you if you may be willing and interested to help me receive this fund sum $7,500,000.00 in your account and use it as direct below. I inherited this fund from my late husband. I am desperately in need of your assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you being that I found you as a person that can be honest, trusted and God fearing.
1. 40% for the well-being of the poor in your country or elsewhere in the world.
2. 40% you will help invest in a good business for my only son and assist him to come over to your country to further his education. (3). 15% for you for providing account and managing this fund
4. Extra 5% for you to replace any expenses which you may incur in this transaction.
If you are interested and promised to use this fund as I have directed you above, let me know immediately in your reply mail to enable me give you more details. Any delays in your replying me earlier will give me room to look for another person.
Thanks and God bless you.
From your beloved sister,
Florence Terra and son Evra

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/25/2011

    Here below is email id and another message from Florence Terra and son Evra.
    Email: kli8765@wp.pl
    Hello dear respected,
    Good day and compliments of the seasons. I am Mrs. Florence Terra an aging
    Widow from Sierra-Leone suffering from (Neck Cancer) I deemed it necessary To disclose this important issue to you as I believe you can be of assistance. I, my 17 years son Evra and my husband lived here in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire before he died in October 2008. My late husband Dr. Jerry

    Terra was a well known Importer. My late husband deposited the sum of US$7.5Millions Dollars in one of the banks here for purchasing of cocoa procession machines with a Clause Attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account. Unfortunately He did not meet his target before his untimely death.
    Last week, I went to the bank for the claim of this money, but the bank refused to release the fund directly to me. The bank Manager told me precisely that my late husband deposited this fund for onward transfer into a foreign account and that bank must follow the agreement written and
    signed to release this fund to me. So he advised me to look for a foreigner to assist me receive this fund in his/her account.
    Please I need your assistance to help me receive this fund in your account in your country and this is the way I would want you to use the fund. 1). You are required to use 30% of this fund for the well-being of the poor in Your country or elsewhere in the world. 2). 50% for my son Evra which you Shall assist him invest in a good business and also assist him come over To your country to further his education and 3).15% for you and another 5% For you too to cover any expenses which you may incur in this transaction.
    I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to Contact you for this project. If you are interested, please reply immediately. Any delays in your replying will give me room to look for another person else to handle this.

    I am waiting for your reply
    From your beloved sister,
    Florence Terra and son Evra.
    BEST WISHES AND ONE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete