page level ad

8/22/2011

Hello Dear . I want to hear from you

Attention:

Sir,
Good Day to you and Family.
I am Khalid Mohammed from Libya. I am the Son of Colonel Hassan Mazumba  My Late Father  was killed  by soldiers in Misratah why they were fighting the Revolutionary Forces who are against  the leadership of  president of Libya Muammar Gaddafi who is now on the run because of his long over due and unlawful ruling system in our country.

My Father was a good friend to Gaddafi,s Khamis who died on an open fire attack with the revolution ai-raid. As I am writing to you now, my father have an oil well that was giving to him by the son of Gaddafi,s Khamis and am afraid that the revolution forces will explode it. I pray that the war will be over so that as soon as the war is over both of us can travel to my country to start the oil exploration.

Please look at the information on this site Bellow-
http://news.msn.co.nz/article/8227460/gaddafis-son-killed-in-kamikaze-attack-reports

He saved a huge sum of money with my late father’s contact overseas. I got this information when I was looking for my traveling document to help me get out of my country for a peaceful country where I can stay and start  my life afresh.

This money was saved in a trunk boxes and I am now with the documents to claim this money because my late father made me the next of kin to his wealth and properties saved by him.
Now I am looking for an honest and trustworthy person who can assist me claim this Huge sum of money on behalf of my family. I have contacted the security and Finance company where my father made the deposit of  this trunk boxes and they told me that I should come over for the claim.

I will not want to claim this money alone because I am still a little boy of 24 years and I may not have the adequate knowledge on how to invest this money. Where I reside now, I have changed my name and all my identification just for security reasons.

Therefore if you are interested to give my family this assistance, you will be needed to come over here for the claim of the trunk boxes and I will fly back to your country with you after we might have concluded the claim of the cash  . My coming over to your country as soon as this money is claim is for my stay and for your assistance to invest my share also.

Therefore if you are ready to assist me, get back to me and I will open up to you in details how to go about this transaction and get this money claimed without any rick.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you get this email today please
My new email address is Email:zavattero.mralishanor@yahoo.cn
Mr Alishanor Zavattero

No comments:

Post a Comment