page level ad

9/18/2011

Attn: My Dear Friend,

Attn: My Dear Friend,
I have paid the fee for your cheque draft and I took it to the FINANCIAL
BANK PLC to confirm it then the Manager of the Bank MR BENARD EZEUGO told
me that before the check can get to you it will expire on the way and if
it expired it will become useless so He advice me to convert
$8,500.000.00Us Dollars (EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) into
cash and pack it into the strong iron box  and deposit it in FEDEX EXPRESS
COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC to deliver it in cash to you. and I did it
as he advice me because he is a banker he knows the durability of any
foreign check or draft.
I deposited the said package in the FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY as an
cotton materials for security reasons. This is the registration Number of
your Package Reg No FDX/122p/mtm/2011 Zip Code;0113388 so do not let the
company to know the real contents of the consignment so that they can
deliver it for you safely. I want you to contact the company immediately
with the following information though I give them your information but you
need to re-confirm it for them.
Below is the required information you need to give them now,
1.YOUR FULL NAME AND HOME ADDRESS:
2.YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
3.A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO
4.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
5.YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY:
6.YOUR OCCUPATION:
All these things is what they needed from you now to submit to the company
for urgent delivery of your package contains $8,500.000.00Us Dollars
Please contact the delivery company immediately and re-confirm your info
to them to enable their agent locate you when he arrived in your
country.This is  the company contact info.
DR. MARK DUBOR (Director General)
Tel;+229 9894 7550
Email:(fedexexpresscourier2011@hotmail.fr)
FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY Benin Republic. Please contact the company
immediately you receive this email and ask the Director How Much Will
THEIR SECURITY KEEPING FEES cost you for them to deliver your package to
your doorstep. Get back to me as soon as you receive your package from the
company.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
MR. JAMES OKENWA.

No comments:

Post a Comment