page level ad

9/26/2011

Investment Partner Needed.

Assalamualaikum,
After my official inquiry from the foreign trade office of the chambers of commerce & industry here, I decided to contact you but I did not disclose the intention to anyone else because of the delicate nature of the project. I found your profile very interesting and decided to reach you directly to solicit for your assistance. Please, I must plead for your confidence in this transaction.
I am Al-Saadi Muammar Al-Gaddafi, The third son of Libyan President, Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi. I am in Republic of Niger currently. I write to ask for your HELP as an experienced silent foreign partner whom I can trust to push some of the funds I deposited in my name in various financial firms in some countries i has business with.
I want your assistance to move some of these funds to your country as you know we are already facing serious problems with the western world. I will allow you to invest it in your business or in any good business. All necessary documents will be made available for prove in needed time.
I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to any one else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risk either to me or yourself. Please, give me your response immediately by returning this mail through my email address.
Al-Saadi Muammar Al-Gaddafi

No comments:

Post a Comment