page level ad

9/13/2011

(no subject)

Dear Sir ,
 I am Barrister Philip D. Moor, Attorney at law. A decease client of mine
 by the name Mr. Frank S, who herein after shall be referred to as my
 client, died as a result of heart-related conditions in 2009.
 I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my
 client before it is confiscated, or declared unserviceable by the bank
 where this deposit value at (US29, 000, 000.00) is lodged. This bank has
 issued me a noticed to contact the next of kin or the account will be
 confiscated.
 My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next
 of kin/beneficiary of my late client. So that the proceeds of this
 account can be paid to you, then we can share the amount on a mutual
 agreement also about fee i am not sure they will be a fee to pay.
 Please, do accept
 1. Full Name
 2. Address (Inclusive City, State and Zip code)
 3. Telephone no
 4. Age:
 5. Occupation:
 Please reply through my direct email address (barr.phillipmooree@gmail.com) if you are interested to be a
 partner in this transaction.
 Best Regards,
 Barrister Philip D. Moor
----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment