page level ad

4/21/2015

Furniture, sanitary ware, lighting

Leon
fwqz@i566.officetyasservice.cn


Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Leon, I live in Foshan city, China.
Foshan is very famous for furniture, sanitary ware, lighting and so on, there are thousands of manufacturers and shopping centers here for these products, if you have interest to buy the furniture, lighting or sanitary ware for your house or/and do trade business for these products, we can work with each other, I can look for these products for you until you get what you like, or welcome visit Foshan directly, I can pick up you from the Guangzhou airport,& nbsp;book hotel for you, drive you to shopping centers and manufacturing factories, take you to foreigner restaurants, take you to the tourism places and so on, I will do everything for you here, after you buying products here, I can check the quality and arrange shipment for you, I just want small tip for doing all these.
I have been in the business for more than ten years, and I am very familiar with this business.

If you have interest to work with me, please revert to me and we will talk about the cooperation further.
Thanks
Regards
Leon
Address: Lecong town, Shunde district, Foshan city, Guangdong province, China.
Chinese mobile number: 0086-18923157179
Email: Hongfafurniture@yeah.net

No comments:

Post a Comment