page level ad

11/16/2011

Dear Friend

Mrs. Diane Lynn ✆ lynn@info.com

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more

Dear Friend
God Bless, My name is Diane Lynn,
I have been diagnosed with cancer and it has eaten deep into my system,
I have undergone laryngectomy,now I'm dying.I have decided
to donate the sum of $15.5 million to you for the good work of the
lord and humanity.
I want this last act of mine to be an offering unto GOD.
Contact my lawyer using email:
Peter J.Wallace
barrpeterwallac@gmail.com
Send this ref number as well ht/Dlyn/x001 may the good LORD bless you
abundantly,always extend the good work to others.
I got your email from my personal search.
Regards,
Diane lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment