page level ad

11/28/2011

Relief Granted

Williams ✆ rreferencia@bn.br

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreHello,My name is Judith Williams. I'm 53yrs old of age ,I'm a native of America the lung cancer patient Since pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution as my adviser. He minister to me to share my properties ,wealth, to motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor both student that need money for schooling, business woman and man for their investment and for future rising.
I have a package (Bank Draft) of $500,000,00 with United State Dollars in your name and your mail address left with A special courier company. for claims, All you need to do is to contact the Atlantic Courier Express Company via below information for your package delivery to arrive your home address.
Contact Person: Mr. Frank Silver
Email Address: deliveryman@freeukisp.co.uk
Mobile Number: +447005931550
Do send to  them (Atlantic) your correct postal address, full name, contact phone number, so that they can be able to deliver your package direct to your postal address and you have to pay a fee of $150 USD which is the Atlantic courier express delivery charges fee so far, for your package (Bank Draft and ATM)to arrive to you to your home address,
Judith Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment