page level ad

11/21/2011

.DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD

Micheal Cole. J.P (Director IRD) ✆ News.noreply@telegraph.co.uk

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more

Good day,
I just want to inform you that I have deposited your ATM MASTER CARD of
$800,000,00 United state dollars to the payment release officer here in
London,
due to I have waited enough to hear from you so that your  payment funds
will be transferred through CENTRAL BANK OF ENGLAND (CBOE) here, but
because
of the late response I now decide to deposit the ATM MASTER CARD with
the Courier
Services coming to India
Therefore I will advise you to contact Mr.Harry Ford
( harryhardy2001@fastservice.com ) officer
incharge of your region and send to him the information below.
Your Name:
your address:
phone number:
country:
Parcel Number EG2272-B
Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment