page level ad

11/17/2011

Urgent!!!

Barrister Zainur Bin Zakaria ✆ budirem1@neostrada.pl

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreI am Barrister Zainur Bin Zakaria, an attorney at law. I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client, who share
the same last name as yours before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at Five Million, Six
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$5.6 Million). This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be
confiscated. Contact me via my personal Email:barr_zainurabin@bitscn.net for more information.

Best regards,
Zainur Bin Zakaria,
Attorney at Law

No comments:

Post a Comment