page level ad

11/22/2011

UNION BANK NEEDED YOUR URGENT RESPENS!!

Chief Executive Director ✆ cgroupmanagingdirector@yahoo.com.ph

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
UNION BANK NIGERIA
Address: Dobbil Plaza Off Agudosi Street,
Alaba International Market Ojo Alaba 2,
Abuja, Nigeria.
Contact Emai: ( bellodr.musa@yahoo.com.ph )
Rightful Beneficiary,
I am contacting you in respect of your ATM MASTER CARD which is Loaded with the sum of USD$5.500,000, 00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) that was approve to pay youfrom the Federal Government of Nigeria which President GoodLuck Ebere Jonathan sign and warn us
not to delay or waste time on delivery the CARD to you.
Note that the content of this payment is very clear to every rightful Beneficiary, because we noyou have been seeing this caned of email several times but I am here to clarified you and to giveyou more strength to facilitate this payment. According to President GoodLuck Jonathan he
mandated that all the beneficiaries most pay for the delivery fee only $95 dollars to my Secretary name to avoid any mistake again.
Meanwhile I have warned not to delay this payment which I am doing my best and by the grace of God your own cards most be deliver to your address without any delay or question from any office.
I will advice you now to send the 95.dollars to my Secretary name with the below information because we have made every arrangement with T and T company to deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to your address because I did not trust FedEx and DHL, Again you have to be very carfully and not deispose it untill you receive your CARD, because the scamers is using our name to scam people
there money in the name of our office or FedEx and DHL,
Note that the scammers are using the FedEx name and DHL name to scam people there money, so that is why we change to use T and T Company to deliver your CARD to your address provided to us,
The ministry of Finance director Dr William bring your issue yesterday in our meeting with the Board of Directors that you have been sending money to all over the world trying to receive your payment and after spending all the money nothing comes out of it. I Dr. Musa Bello I will not be hold responsible if any thing happen to you again if you feel to follow my instruction because
I have promise the Government of Nigeria that your ATM CARD will be delivery to you successfully to your address without having any problem.
Here is my secretary information to send the $95.dollars with fast line Western Union or Money Gram so that I can receive it fast and fulfill my promise to my great country.
Receiver: Mr.Okafor Gregory
Address: Abuja-Nigeria
Tst Question: atm
Tst Answer: master
Amount; USD$95. Dollars
Please send this payment and attach the payment slip and send it to me because the copy of the payment slip will be sent to the president office for them to know that you have made the payment and all the necessary document will be issue to me to back up your ATM MASTER CARD,
In view of that, you are required to provide us with the below details for a swift delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD to your address.
1Your full Names
2Your address
3Your Tel, Mobile/Cell and Fax
4Occupation, Age and Marital Status
As soon as we hear from you we will send you the attachment of your ATM Master Card I wait for your fast respond.
Dr. Musa Bello
Managing Director/Executive
UNION BANK NIGERIA

No comments:

Post a Comment