page level ad

12/23/2011

DEAR BELOVED, MY WARM GREETINGS

Williams Simon ✆ mr.simon12@yahoo.com.ph


Dear Beloved,
I am presently writing this mail from the Hospital, I don't know what may
happen next to me that is why I have to immediately contact you, As you
read this, Don't want you to feel sorry for me,because I Believe everyone
will die someday.

My name is William Simon a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E. I have been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer,It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live according
to medical experts, I have not particularly lived my life so well as I
never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I
was very rich, I was never generous, I was a always hostile to people and
only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for But now
i regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just
anteing to have or make all the money in the world, I have willed and
given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family
members as well as a few close friends, I want God to be merciful to me.

I have decided to give also to charity organizations,as I want this to be
one of the last good deeds I do on earth So far, I have distributed money
to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia, Now that
my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore once
asked members of my family to close one of my Accounts and distribute the
money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan,
they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with
what I have left for them, The last of my money which no one knows of is
the huge cash fixed deposit of $8,000,000.00 ( Eight million dollars) that
I have with a Bank abroad i will need you to help me collect this deposit
and dispatched it to charity organizations, I have set aside 30% for you
and for your time.
Regards.
William Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment