page level ad

12/22/2011

INSPECTION OFFICER ATLANTA AIRPORT

Larry Johnson ✆ charles4003@aol.com

Hi,
My name is larry Johnson, Director of Inspection here in Atlanta airport. During our investigation i discovered two consignment which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta with your name tagged of them. when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money about $4 each in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg each. I want to use my good office to bring them to you for mutual benefit. only on the condition that we will share it 50% for you 50% for me.

Do respond to my through my private email for more explanation: lryjohnson@globomail.com and give me your full name and telephone number and the nearest airport to you forwarded address.
Larry J.

1 comment: