page level ad

12/29/2011

Urgent Invitation from Anita - Inheritanc​e RFKSEHNZLT

Anita Molamba ✆ anitaamolamba@v3mail.com

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreHello,
My name is Anita Molamba, aged 17yrs & the only daugther of Mr. A. Molamba. Before My father passed away he told me to contact you if anything happened to him that you will help me, so i wanted to know please if you are the friend of my father?
I have inheritance from my late father which i desire your assistance in receiving the inheritance in your country for investment while i come over to further my education and begin a new life, I will be glad to give you fifteen percent of the total inheritance for your assistance.
My father before passing away informed me privately that he had an account valued two million, two hundred and ten thousand  ($ 2,210,000 ) which he intend to transfer into foreign associate's account for investment abroad.
I confided on your assistance and write with every respect and ask you to assist me in the inheritance transfer as a foreign associate to your country for investment. Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your acceptance by sending me your full names, address and direct telephone contact so that I can give you a detailed explanation on the inheritance.
Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest by sending your phone number & address so that I can communicate with you at any time. I will be waiting for your response.
thanks
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment