page level ad

12/20/2011

hello

ccy7912 ✆ ccy7912@kbronet.com.tw

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreHello,
I’m sending you this mail to ask if you are able to stand and receive $9,045,000.00 in your
account with your name in your country without any problem if it’s been wire from Malaysia to as
the next of kin? This is telegraphic transfer system and doesn’t need any documents before
remittance.
I’m a Bank casher /accountant and I can make it up my Bank I work with will agree to transfer
the money to you as next of kin to the funds. And you will receive the money within few days and
we share at the ratio: 60:40. What I need from you is your full co operation trust and honestly
truth. I need your quick response please if you are interested.
This is 100% risk free and bank will have knowledge and cannot trace it if the funds move out of
the country you as the next of kin.
Please if you are interested kindly send the require details of yourself below, they are to fill
the form to claim the funds and other requirement like identity would be covered up by me but I
need you identity to enable me know who I am dealing with ok.
Full names of beneficiary……………………….Contact
Address………………………..Email………………….Country………………………..Occupation……………….N
ationality………………………Age,
sex…………………………marital status……………………………… Phone
#.................................. Once I received your details I will immediately process the
documentation that will put you in place as next of kin to the funds here in Malaysia.
Do contact me via my email address j_lee231@yahoo.com.ph
Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment