page level ad

10/28/2011

Beloved friend

Ms Bonda Hanna ✆ ms.bondahanna@gmail.com
This message may not have been sent by: ms.bondahanna@gmail.com  Learn more  Report phishingBeloved Friend,
I don't know how you may feel or think about this mail, am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor told me that I will die less than a month time. Based on this development I want to will money which my late husband fixed in a bank for the future. I meant to use the money to setup a foundation but my health will not let me do anything again.
I am amazed when i came across you on tagged, i see you as a reliable person who will use the Money to build charity organization for the orphans and cancer research and you will take 30% of the total sum. While 70% of the money will go to charity organization and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan here In Sarawak Malaysia and i don't have anybody/family member to take care of my wealth.
People I called my friend betrayed me and squandered what is left of my wealth , so I have no other choice than to do what I am doing now . I will provide you with all the information once you indicate your willingness
Thank you for your time
Yours sincerely.
Ms Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment