page level ad

10/13/2011

WARM REGARDS

Ahmed Waheed ✆ orders@goideal.com
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreGreetings to you,
My name is Ahmed Waheed,originally from Libya.I believe you are familiar with the on-going civil war in my country and that is why I am seeking your assistance which I hope you will be able to help out.Before the fall of Tripoli(Capital City),My father has moved our family fund worth $5,000,000.00 USD(Five Million United States Dollar) in a consignment box through the help of a Red Cross Member to United Kingdom(London) for safekeeping.
Is unfortunate that my father and mother a was killed by the Gaddafi Army when we are trying to go to a safer location from the war.So at this point of time I am looking for reliable person to help receive the consignment box which is currently in United Kingdom(London).
The Red Cross official has promised to deliver the consignment box to your Country.For your assistance I am willing to give you 30% if you can assist me to receive the consignment box on my behalf.If you are interested in helping me then please reply back with the following details below:
1) Full Names
2) Contact Address
3) Contact phone numbers
4) Occupation
5) Country
Best Regards
Ahmed Waheed

No comments:

Post a Comment