page level ad

10/28/2011

Hi

Liya Gbagbo ✆ liyagbagbo@mail.com
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreHi
It is my humble pleasure to introduce myself to you. However, I would need your attention for a moment. My name is Liya Gbagbo, age 25 the
Daughter of president Laurent Gbagbo, I am from Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire) West Africa, I would like to use your relationship with me to pull my wealth out
of the future problems my father is creating for himself and the family name. My father lost the election to his rival and refused to step down from power
resisting all international pressures and warnings. If I don’t safe guide my wealth to another name, soon I may be at my own risk because government will
freeze every bank account in our family last name including properties.
I promise you will not regret this relationship with me
Thank you
Liya M Gbagbo

No comments:

Post a Comment