page level ad

10/24/2011

Soliciting For Your Urgent Partnershi​p

Mr. James Khumalo ✆ info@klotdog.mybigcommerce.com
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreGreetings!
My name is Mr. James Khumalo, Head Accounts Management Section of  Royal Bank of Scotland South Africa, I was transferred to our South African Office on the 15th of Sept 2011,before my transfer from London to South Africa, I discovered that one of our accounts with holding balance of $150.300,000.00 (One hundred and fifty Million Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)  has been dormant and last operated in the past four (4) years. From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account is a Hong Kong Business man Mr. Wing Chiu Lee who died on the 4th of January 2006 in an automobile accident in Hong Kong. Since then nobody has done anything as regards to the claiming of this money as he has no family member that is aware of the existence of either the account or the fund. Several attempt to trace any of his relative proof abortive and also Information from the National Immigration office states that late Mr. Wing Chiu Lee was divorced and the ex-wife have left Hong Kong.
Our Financial Institution is presently and by law the custodian of the money belonging to the deceased, whose account I am responsible for monitoring and officiating before my transfer to South Africa. The present mandate I have to present a credible beneficiary opens the way for us to take advantage of the situation and use the money to positively affect the lives of many instead of allowing the funds to be completely lost, since no one knows about the money and no one will come forward to claim the money as we already know.
My proposal to you is to partner with me and stand as the next of kin to the deceased customer, I will fill your information's into our system and make you officially the next of kin to the man, the account is with our London office and based on the fact that I am now transferred to South Africa nobody will know that we are working together on this, I will give you 40% of the total amount while you will invest 60% of mine in your Country in my name.
This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is Legitimate and does not originate from drug or money laundry.
On your interest, please send me your contact telephone number, full names, occupation  and residential address.
Sincerely,
Mr. James Khumalo

No comments:

Post a Comment