page level ad

10/15/2011

DONATION FROM MRS. SUSAN BECKNLL

Mrs. Susan Becknell ✆ mrs.susan2009@yahoo.co.th
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
DONATION FROM MRS. SUSAN BECKNLL
MAY THE GOODNESS OF OUR LORD JESUS BE WITH YOU.
Dear beloved friend. I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die. I am Mrs. Susan Becknell, from Australia, I am 68 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, which also affected my brain. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months; this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.
I was brought up in a motherless baby's home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband and I are true Christians, but quite unfortunately, he died in a fatal motor accident. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of ( $12.8million dollars ) with a UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA in Ghana. Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment.
I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby?s home where I come from. I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.
And i want you to please be sure that everything is handle perfect and legitimately. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA in Ghana. I will also issue you a letter of authority, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest I have to rest now till i hear from you. Am very tired. Awaiting your reply
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Susan Becknell.

No comments:

Post a Comment