page level ad

10/17/2011

MESSAGE FROM BARR YOUSOF ABDEL

BARRISTER YOUSOF ABDEL ✆ athena2@spumanila.edu.ph
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreYOUSOF ABDEL & CO
Kuchai Entrepreneur park
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
Email : barr_yousofabdel2010@yahoo.com.cn
I am Yousof Abdel, Attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, who died as the result of a heart-related condition in March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake
I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at Eighteen million Usd (18 Million USD) is lodged.
This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible via my private EMAIL:(barr_yousofabdel2010@yahoo.com.cn) and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to your quick reply.
Best regards,
Yousof Abdel
Attorney At Law

No comments:

Post a Comment