page level ad

10/21/2011

Greeting From Dubai

Mr.Ebrahim Hassan ✆ unitedunion102@hotmail.com
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreGreeting From Dubai

My name is Mr.Ebrahim Hassan the Branch manager, National Bank of Abu Dhabi Fujairah Branch (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES), married with three children. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department,

After annual audit Last month in my branch I discover documents of a late client Mr. Andreas Schranner A German business magnate who made a numbered fixed deposit with this branch valued $12M (Twelve Million United State Dollars,) and I was lucky to have the scan documents with me in save position,

I discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Andreas Schranner, died in the plane crash Monday, 31 July 2000, (an air France jet liner) with his entire family and other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

According to United Arab emirates banking law after the expiration of 12 years if no body apply for the claim it will confisticate as state treasury if no body apply for the claim, I am seeking for your support to stand as next of kin/ beneficiary to claim these funds so that we move it into useful investments, I am ready to share with you 40% for you and 60% will be kept for me, You will provide offshore account where the funds will be transferred to reason while I am contacting you is because I can not stand in the forefront to claim the funds alone because I am currently working with the bank,Reply to me all your details to my PRIVATE EMAIL ID (mr.ebrahimhassan@rocketmail.com)

I will like you to provide me with the following details if you are interested:

(1) Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Current Resident Address.
(4) Your Private E-mail Address.
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age and Sex:
(7) Your Nationality:

Then i shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay. please discard this message if you are not interested. One Passionate appeal, i will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for me at my work place as the Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi, here in U.A.E.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

MR.Ebrahim Hassan
NBAD .United Arab Emirates,

No comments:

Post a Comment