page level ad

10/26/2011

BLESS THIS DAY

Billy A. Copper ✆ Info@barclaysbank.co.uk
--
Dear Sir,
 I am indeed delighted to reach out to you through this medium ,even though it is not trustingly secured,But I make bold to contact you because of the urgency required to ascertain an existing business opportunity.
I am Mr.Billy A. Copper, of Barclay's Bank, London, an information technology expert currently working with the credit control department of the bank. I have in my possession credit instructions belonging to late, Mr. Steve Jobs. The family is not aware because the credit did not bear the company's name.
The amount involve is very reasonable, I intend to divert this payment with your permission into a trusted company bank account you can provide, and resign my Appointment with the bank for private business practice.
If you are capable and in position to handle this transaction, I promise to clear up all the documents and the will be no trace to you.I requires confidential restitution from you on this subject matter.

Thankfully your's,
Billy A. Copper.
Email:copperbilly50@yahoo.com.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment