page level ad

10/21/2011

Profitable Business Proposal..​...

Palembang Kacab ✆ cabang.palembang@parazelsus.co.id
To Whom It May Concern.
I Need Your Business Co-operation, My GM want to send out purchasing
manager to Asia to buy Horse vaccine, I have source for a cheap
distributor in Asia Malaysia wish i have recommended and the product is of
certified high quality acceptable by my GM.
I will give you the contact of the local dealer in Asia Malaysia, You will
buy from them at $2,500 dollars to be re-sold to our GM at a very high
price of $4,000 dollars per cartons, there comes our margin profit $1,500
after completing this business transaction we share the margin profit wish
is $1,500 dollars per carton depends on the total number of cartons our GM
order from you and the number of cartons you can afford to supply.
If you are interested I will detail you with more info's contact me via my
private E-mail: benhuges@gmail.com
I wait for your reply.
Best Regards,
Mr. Ben Huges

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by IdOLA MailScanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment