page level ad

10/21/2011

I await your urgent response please

James Lavington Esq ✆ jlavint5@msn.com
Clutton Moore Lavington Associates,
17 Great George Street,
Bristol,BS1 5QT.
England.

  Good day and compliments. This email is directed to you personally and I request that it should be treated as such. I  am James Lavington, lawyer and principal partner of the above named law firm, a law firm based here in the United Kingdom and I represent a top company executive here in Europe.

 I have a very sensitive and private brief to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds over £12.8 million pounds.  I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a Securities Finance House in Europe and this is a legitimate transaction.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send you by fax or e-mail full details about my proposal.

I await your urgent response please. Do contact me on:  skeltj1@gala.net

My regards,
James Lavington Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment