page level ad

10/18/2011

Contact Barrister Peter Uba For Your $3m Atm Compe

Dr david Mark ✆ drdavidmark776@yahoo.com.ph
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
My Dear Good Friend,

How are you today? It’s been long I heard from you. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds, without any positive outcome.
I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Germany.

Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

Presently, I am in Germany for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the Funds. I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $3,000,000.00 (Three Million US Dollars) this is from my own share. I did this simply to show you that it is good to do good things to the right people always.I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your share or not.

Now contact my personal Attorney.
Name: Barr Peter Uba.
Address: No 4 Agboku road akpakpa Cotonou
Email: barr_peterubachembers@yahoo.fr

please do let me know immediately if you receive your AMT card so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here in Germany because of the investment projects,which the new partner and I are having at hand.

So feel free to get in touch with Barr Peter Uba to send the ATM card to you without any delay.

With My Best Regards,

Dr David Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment