page level ad

10/15/2011

CONTACT ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY FOR YOUR FUND WITH PORTFOLOIO CODE (PPL111RSS​)

Mr. Johnson Gabe, ✆ o_office48@yahoo.com.ph
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
Dear Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your consignment but i did not heard anything from you since then, I have deposited the US$5,000,000.00 with the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY here in Nigeria, because I traveled to Japan to see my boss and I will not come back till next year ending.I have arranged with the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY to get your US$5,000,000.00 to you this month and they will be coming to you with the fund inside black portfolio, I would have deposited the fund with Bank for transfer into your own account but the procedure of Bank is too much and they will required enough fee.I drop your delivery details with the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY but I will like you to re-confirm the information to them again so that they will not be any mistake when coming with the fund.

Send the below information to the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY.

(1)Your Full name:
(2)Your Address:
(3)Your Phone Number:

I want you to know that you have all right to declare how you want to receive your fund, I would have prefer the fund to be transfer to you but I make some searches about the Bank transfer and they told me that it will cost you the sum of US$1500 to transfer the US$5,000,000.00 into your account.But I have deposited the US$5,000,000.00 in cash to the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY, below is the ALNICO SECURITY COMPANY contact.

Director: Mr. Paul Ego.
Mobile: +234-708-650-1297.
Email: (abcnnigco@yahoo.com.ph)

I have paid the delivery charges and insurance fee to the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY. The only Money that the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY! will require from you is $105 Dollars for demur rage, if you can pay the $105 Dollars to  them, they will proceed and get the S$5,000,000.00 to you in your Country.Pls. if you want to contact the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY, you are to contact them with your portfolio code number which is (PPL111RSS) and our address where you want them to deliver the cash to.You are to pay the $105 to the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY to enable them to proceed and get the cash to you, don't fail to resend your information to them for your own good.

Regards,

Mr.Johnson Gabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment