page level ad

10/25/2011

Re: Please confirm my first email...

Mr. Zane Caleb ✆ zai11111111caleb@yahoo.com
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreDear friend,

I sent you this email before and still await your response. Like I said in my first mail to you, the federal ministry of finance is making approvals for payment of beneficiaries long over due funds which the federal government of Nigeria owes foreign contractors and beneficiaries like you who have done one business or transaction in Nigeria. There is a short listed persons for fund approvals that will be coming up for payment next month, and I am privilege to have the information of Mr. Alex Garcia who had done a contract business worth US$25,700,000 here with the Nigeria National Petroleum corporations (NNPC) in 2001. As I write to you now, Mr. Alex Garcia died in 2005, but his payment information is still valid for payment of which his file was updated for payment on June 22nd 2011. In his payment file in my custody, there is no known relation or nexk of kin provided as he made mention of none while he was alive.

Now the federal ministry of finance is updating payment information like I said above for next month and Mr. Alex Garcia information is still valid for payment in the list of beneficiaries to be paid. I am the only one who knows that he is late and has no next of kin information provided in his payment data. Therefore since his payment update is valid and his payment must be released next month, I seek that you provide me with your personal information which I can substitute in place of his and present you and his Next of Kin, so that the federal ministry of finance will approve the payment and pay to you as his only living relation.

This will not be a problem at all as I work in the fund programming department of the Central Bank of Nigeria and it is my responsibility to update beneficiaries paymeny information and also generate payment codes of which all beneficiaries are paid with. So that once the approval is granted, I will generate payment codes and include yours as his next of kin for the first batch of payment. All documents in regards to the late Mr. Alex Garcia funds are in my possession and same will be provided for you once such request is made from you by the ministry of finance.

This transaction is 100% risk free and safe as I am not alone in the actualization of this transaction. The Central Bank Governor (Dr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) who is my direct boss and our overall boss is aware and is willing to sign this payment approvals if he is to get 20% from the US$25,700,000, once the fund is transferred to your account in your country. The remaining 80% will be shared between you and me equally. Get back to me immediately

Mr. Zane Caleb
Fund programming department,
Central bank of Nigeria
+234866691666

No comments:

Post a Comment