page level ad

10/11/2011

From James Keellings [Please Reply To: james_keel​lings@kimo​.com]

James Keellings ✆ web@sideraweb.it to noreply
Hello,
I know that we do not know each other personally but hopefully we would in due course. My name is James Keellings and I recently came up with a life changing opportunity. I work as a manager in a bank, and recently discovered an unclaimed deposit sitting at my bank since 2002. Investigators discovered that the original depositor died in 2003 and had no surviving relatives or beneficiaries. At the end of this year, the government would revert ownership of the funds (Unclaimed Assets Scheme), which gives them the right to put the funds into a central account to be distributed alongside lottery fund money. However, my bank is part of the British Bankers’ Association response to the UAS, which seeks to re-invest any forgotten money back into the community.
Please see the link below for more insights:
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2010/07/race-to-recover-unclaimed-bank-accounts.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/investing/2783704/Its-now-easier-to-claim-back-the-1-billion-in-forgotten-bank-accounts.html
http://www.lloydstsb.com/unclaimed_dormant_accounts.asp
Now you might be wondering what exactly your role would be; First, I need to move the funds from this dormant account and thus I need someone to help me receive it and also partner with me in future investments. I am looking at investing in real estates, hotels or restaurants. My attorney's would prepare all the necessary legal documents and affidavits to cover the entire transaction and prevent any unnecessary suspicion. However, for your role you would be entitled to 30 percent of the proceed, which presently amount to US6O million (excluding accrued interests and taxes). As soon as everything is completed, I will immediately come meet with you in person to discuss our investment arrangements.
You would have to communicate to me via my private email and mobile. I need a partner who is competent, reliable, trustworthy and sincere, as we both stand to gain a lot from the success of this deal.
I am a man who has worked so very hard all his life and still has little or nothing to show for it. This is my once in a life time opportunity to change my life. I need a partner who would understand what is required and be willing to do what is necessary. I await your response in this regards. Please do email me at james_keellings@kimo.com if you want to be a part of this opportunity. Have a blessed day!
Regards,
James Keellings.
Please Reply To: james_keellings@kimo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment