page level ad

10/11/2011

Kindly Assist,

Mr. Christopher Darlington ✆ admin@hbtele.com
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreI am   Christopher Darlington one of Lloyds Banking Group Plc board of directors here in United Kingdom. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication.
I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. I know you would be wondering why I am writing you with a request such as this but I only urge you to read on.
I need your co-operation in receiving US$19.5Million that has been in a dormant account with my bank since 2000 under inheritance claim and has been successfully moved to one of our security/finance company here in United Kingdom..
30% of the total sums will be accrued to you upon the confirmation of the funds in your custody.
Although it may seem small, but you have to understand and accept this since 40% of the total sum will go to charity,as my entitlement here is also 30%.
The account holder is late and I being his account officer, I have tried to reach any of the next trustees, but to no avail and since I am not in position to make the claim to myself, I can establish you before the security company as the heir to the bequest. It is very important that the claim is made,as the security company will return the funds over to the treasury anytime from now if it remains unclaimed.
I will provide you with detailed information on the modalities of this operation once I have your interest but I must say that trust flourishes business. Therefore let your conscience towards this proposal be nurtured with sincerity.
I shall provide you with further details of this operation, Once you indicate your interest.
Regards
Christopher Darlington

No comments:

Post a Comment