page level ad

10/11/2011

(no subject)

Ahmed Jamil Ali. ✆ infogob@produservi.com.mx to undisclosed-re.
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreHello,

My warmest greetings.
My name is Ahmed  Jamil Ali, a former Libyan Army Officer, and the Security Adviser of the deposed President of Libya. I want to believe that you are familiar with the stories on the media about the unrest in Libya, as the Libyan National Security Adviser, I have warned him to step aside and allow the people of Libya to have their peace but he refused, I cannot die with him and I am very sure some of us would be assassinated upon change of views, but during this period my boss gave me US$200 Million Dollars cash to keep. I was able to move US$100 Million through immunity luggage system to an undisclosed location abroad for safe keeping which I will disclose to you if you come to agreement with me.
Due to our restricted movement, I would want you to present yourself as The beneficiary of the funds, based on this I will link you to the place with code on how you can communicate the persons in charge and gain access to the funds with full instruction for the release of the deposit to you under 24 hours of Confirmation and verification. You will be entitled to 20% of the total sum as your share while 70% will be for me.
I will inform you when to transfer my share to me when the problem in my country has finally calm down. The remaining 10% is to cover all expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction. This arrangement is known to you and me alone for security reasons. I will not be able to communicate with you on phone because I am hiding in a secured place. If you can handle this deal, kindly get back to me immediately via this email: ahmedjamil@sanook.com
I awaiting your positive response, may Allah's peace be upon you.
Sincerely,
Ahmed Jamil Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment