page level ad

10/11/2011

(no subject)

DS Aman ✆ dsaman@ho.otsuka.co.id
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more

Greetings;
I am Mrs. Jennifer Brown, I and my husband (citizen of America) are presently attacked by rebels in Libya crisis, my husband died along side with Dr. Shamekh U. Rajab. You can see details in link:
http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/libya/index.html
I am in hospital in England for treatment, according to my doctor, my condition is critical and might not survive. I inherited from my late husband, $16 Million USD. He was an oil merchant, and gold capitalist in Quatar . We had no child, my husband will is to donate the money to an orphanage home.I want you to please assist to receive these funds and use part and the rest for the orphanage and charity donation. Contact my husbands banker for the funds:  Mr Brian Dulf EMAIL briandulf@live.com
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Jennifer Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment