page level ad

10/05/2011

PROPOSAL

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreGREETINGS/WASSALAM
I am Mr. Assad al Gaddafi, President & Managing Partner of Premier Capital Advisory Ltd.
I am writing to seek your investment partnership to a sum  US$90 Million Dollars.
I am a cousin of the troubled libyan leader and we are all targeted as they feel all monies connected with the family comes from him.
I want to transfer all this asset or part of it to reliable partners overseas to secure our family investment
If you’re interested in forming a partnership with us by investing this sum in any of your projects or company, it will be my pleasure to discuss in details.
Send all replies to:assadalgaddafi11@hotmail.co.za.
Regards,
Mr. Assad al Gaddafi,
Tel; +27718219751

No comments:

Post a Comment