page level ad

10/11/2011

Assalamual​aikum,

Fatma ALI ✆ postmaster@rnc-com.co.jp
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreAssalamualaikum,

I am writing you in respect of my late father's business intention abroad. I do hope that my decision to contact you will be of great benefit to the both of us, considering the fact that we have not known each other before. Am Fatma ALI a citizen of Libya, right now am in a Refugee Camp in a country called Ghana (West Africa), due to the war in my country which took the lives of my both parents.my Late father Dr. Mubarak Ali , my late father deposited the sum of $12,000,000.00 USD in his foreign Account in a Bank in Ghana
This Bank has Internet banking, If you agree to help me, I shall give to you our Password to the bank online banking to enable you check the Account Balance and see that the account is dormant, All we need to do now is to activate the Account and once the Account is been activated the bank will provide to us the Online Fund Transfer Password login to enable us transfer the funds to any bank of our choice within 24 hrs of payment of Account activation fee,  once the Account is been activated.
Please send me all your personal information because after the Account has been activated you can transfer funds from the Bank Account to your Bank Account and am willing to give you 30% of the total sum
Waiting to hear from you
Yours Sincerely,
Fatma Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment