page level ad

10/13/2011

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY

David Richard ✆ msarzxxzzs@yahoo.com
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
Attention:

How are you today? Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules.I am writing in regards to  multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that the  business has been concluded with another person who financed it to a logical conclusion.

 Thanks for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to some finacial reason. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of the Bank to my new partner account in united kingdom who assisted me in this great venture.However, Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction I want to show my gratitude to you with the sum of $1,000.000.00 .Be inform that I have left a Signed International Certified Bank Draft with my Secretary for you.This Bank Draft Values $1,000.000.00 only and is cashable in any aproved International Bank in the world.

As at the time I was leaving Nigeria she was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, she is a very simple and understanding Lady.I will like you to contact my secretary Mrs.Mary Okon , for immediate delivery of this Bank Draft because I have authorized her to send it to you as soon as you contact her. At the moment, I am very busy here in united kingdom for investement with my new partner. Please I will like you to accept this little token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Also comply with Mrs.Mary Okon, to enable her send you the Bank Draft without any delay,

Contact my secretary with below details----

Name: Mrs.Mary Okon
Address: No 4 Ikeja drive dolphins Lagos-Nigeria
Email: {mokon71@yahoo.com)

Do not forget to send her  your Name and your Delivery address  in full including  your Phone numbers for sucessful delivery. Thanks and God bless you and your family, hope to hear from you again.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr David richard

No comments:

Post a Comment