page level ad

10/12/2011

PLEASE TREAT WITH URGENCY.

MADAM SAFIA FARKASH ✆ info@info.net

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
Dear Sir/Madam,
This may appear a bit surprising to you but very beneficial; as a matter of urgency and please respect the confidentiality of this email. I am desperately looking for a foreign partner whom I can trust to handle some investment or fund movement for myself and my family. I am SAFIA FARKASH, wife of ousted Libyan leader, Col. Moammar Gaddafi, who is presently been embattled by the unfaithful opposition leaders in my country.
I seek for trusted foreign partner who without any form of doubt and total commitment to help in securing US$65M (Sixty five million United States Dollars) which is on my name at a reputable security company in a country I will disclose to you as we proceed. Your can read more on this link to ascertain why really I needed you total commitment for I have lost US$18 Billion to seizure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safia_Farkash
Consequently, our status/position of the present state of things in my country and family I am not permitted to handle any financial transaction of any kind. As you know most of the family assets has been seized in different countries, for this reason I am seeking for your understanding and cooperation to relocate this money before any body knows of it. That is why I want this fund’s records to be change to your full information that will enable you transferred it to any secured account in any country in the world as safe haven. Your assistance will enable us invest this money in your country or any where it will be safe and productive.
I was told by my lawyer that a lot of stories are flying on the internet pretending to me, this also breaks my heart for it shows that my enemies are really at work to discredit me total. Allah who know all things in deep secret places knows my story is true and I really needed your help. I plead with you to give me a trial and chance to prove this transaction real without any betrayal but blessings. We shall be forever indebted to you if you can help us finish this transaction; I also want you to know that it will be supervised by an international business law firm in Asia which I shall introduce you to and you than open communications with him.
Hence, if you agree to assist us, we will offer you 30% of the money for your assistance and any possible expenses incurred in the process of this transaction, while 70% will be for our family investment(s) in your country through your assistance. Please send your reply to safia.fark@blumail.org for further update. I need your urgent and confidential response.
Note: On your response and interest, you shall be enlighten and belief on the next step of action and please be inform that all the plans and contacts to make this a reality in a short period are all on ground.
Waiting for your prompt and positive response
With love from,
Safia Farkash

No comments:

Post a Comment